HOME » outdated » [2022/04/20]


A supplementary application for FY2022 Project Research Program of Joint Usage and Research Center Programs has been started. The application deadline is 9:00 a.m. on May 16, 2022, Japan Standard Time. For further details, please refer to the application guidelines.

For new entry of foreign researchers, the organization responsible for receiving the researcher must apply in advance to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare's Entry-Reentry Health's Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS). Then, the applicant applies for a visa at an overseas diplomatic mission of Japan with the ERFS receipt and a set of visa application materials.

In addition, by possession of a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate at the time of entry into Japan, the quarantine period can be reduced or eliminated.

Please refer to the following website about the alert level pursuant to Hitotsubashi University activity restrictions.
COVID-19 Updates