- 2017.08.28Working Papers №68uploaded
- 2017.07.20Ong Seow Eng from National University of Singapore, has arrived as Adjunct Associate Professor of the Institute of Economic Research. (term of office: July 15, 2017 to December 31, 2017)
- 2017.06.12Hiroyuki Kasahara from The University of British Columbia, has arrived as Adjunct Associate Professor of the Institute of Economic Research. (term of office: June 12, 2017 to September 1, 2017)
- 2017.05.19Jiro Yoshida from Pennsylvania State University, has arrived as Adjunct Associate Professor of the Institute of Economic Research. (term of office: May 19, 2017 to August 17, 2017)
- 2017.05.12Professor Abdullah Yavas（Chair, Department of Real Estate and Urban Land Economics, School of Business University of Wisconsin – Madison）has offered a seminar at the Institute of Economic Research.
- 2017.04.10Working Papers №67uploaded
- 2017.02.28Working Papers №66uploaded
- 2017.01.16Working Papers №65uploaded
- 2016.12.28Working Papers №64uploaded
- 2016.10.19Working Papers №63uploaded
5th RIETI－HIT‐REFINED Joint Workshop ：【Speaker】Tomohiro Hirano(The University of Tokyo), Tomoya Nakamura(Meiji Gakuin University)
4th RIETI－HIT‐REFINED Joint Workshop ：【Speaker】Naoaki Minamihashi(Sophia University), Hiroshi Gunji(Daito Bunka University)
3th RIETI－HIT‐REFINED Joint Workshop ：【Speaker】Yasutaka Takizuka（Bank of Japan）Kenta Ikeuchi（Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry）
74th Hitotsubashi Macro-Finance Workshop：【Speaker】Jiro Yoshida (Pennsylvana State University ・Hitotsubashi University),【Title】"Inflation Rates Are Very Different When Housing Rents Are Accurately Measured"
2th RIETI－HIT‐REFINED Joint Workshop：【Speaker】Takeshi Kimura (Bank of Japan）
73th Hitotsubashi Macro-Finance Workshop：【Speaker】Hikaru Saijo (UC Santa Cruz),【Title】"Redistribution and Fiscal Uncertainty Shocks"
72th Hitotsubashi Macro-Finance Workshop：【Speaker】Fabio Canova (European University Institute),【Title】"Approximating time varying structural models with time invariant structures"
71th Hitotsubashi Macro-Finance Workshop：【Speaker】Naoki Takayama (Cabinet Office, Government of Japan),【Title】"Higher Order Beliefs, Confidence, and Business Cycles"